Operating Lease Agreement
An Operating Lease Agreement gives business customers immediate use of the vehicle. The customer is not exposed to any vehicle value risks at the end of contract and, rentals are fixed for the term of the lease.
Business Customer Benefits
- Part of a complete financial solution, including insurance
- Potential tax benefits for business customers
- Convenient use of vehicle without taking ownership
- No or minimal outlay required, thus freeing up cash for other purposes
- No risk or work for customer at end of contract
- Simple user-friendly documentation
- Regular monthly rentals
New vehicles, used vehicles can be quoted on a case by case basis.
- Minimum: 12 months
- Maximum: 60 months
Customers are required to maintain a comprehensive insurance policy over the vehicle.
End of Term
You will be advised about the maturity of the operating lease contract prior to expiry which will explain the our end of lease procedures.